New Updates to your VisualTour Dashboard
At Paradym, we are always on the lookout for new ways to help you market real estate smarter—even if that means updating our products and services to better fit your needs.
The real estate marketing industry is expanding and new real estate marketing techniques, such as social media marketing, are growing day by day. So to help you keep up with the latest trends in real estate marketing, we have made some new updates to your Paradym Tour Dashboard.
Property Link now matches tour type
In the past, all VirtualTours were labeled “Property Tours,” but with our new update, you can now label your tour to match the tour’s type (i.e. “Property Tour,” “Community Event,” “Buyer Tour,” “Neighborhood Tour,” “Agent/Office Promo” and “Testimonials”).
And because Property Tours are the only ones distributed, we’ve removed the “Real Estate Distribution” link for non-property tours.
Tour Detail options updates
To improve the ease of editing, saving and distributing your VisualTour, we’ve also made several updates to the “Tour Details” option on your dashboard. When logging into your Tour Dashboard, you may notice the following changes:
- Your “Tour Details” will now only show fields applicable to the type of tour you created (i.e. Property Tour, Community Event, etc.)
- You can now save your tour even if there are some validation errors.
- Validation errors are now shown in real-time rather than when saving.
- Corrected validation errors are automatically detected and redirected to “Real Estate Distribution” to save.
- Tour detail fields are now collapsible.
Updated Real Estate Distribution
At Paradym, we want to make it easy for you to create and share your VisualTours. So we’ve updated our Real Estate Distribution services to make it quicker and easier to share your VisualTour. Here’s a quick list of the Real Estate Distribution improvements we’ve made:
- Real Estate Distribution now has its own page.
- You will now receive notification of which sites we cannot distribute to because of missing or incorrect fields.
- You will receive notification and explanation of any error messages.
- You will now have a quick, direct link to Property Details. So you can easily correct any errors.
At Paradym, your success is our success. We hope these updates help you simplify your real estate marketing so you can smarter, not harder.
If you have any questions with any of the Dashboard updates, please give us a call or send us an email. Our Success Team is standing by and will be happy to assist you with any of your real estate marketing needs.
Phone: 1-800-873-0700, Email: email@example.com