At Paradym Corp., the basis of each customer relationship is trust. You have chosen to visit our website and do business with Paradym Corp., Inc. and we honor that relationship with great care, beginning with the information that you may choose to share with us. We strongly believe that your privacy should not be compromised. At the same time, we want to provide you with the array of products and services you need. We also want to be able to respond to your requests, customize our website for you, improve your online experience, and communicate with you.
You should refer back to this document from time to time to make sure that you are aware of any changes or modifications that may be made to this policy. If any such changes are made, they will be posted at this site.
Recognition of a Customer’s Expectation of Privacy
We recognize your right to privacy at Paradym Corp.. Thus, we recognize that you have a right to expect that your personal information will remain private and secure. We will maintain standards to ensure that any information that is requested by us is held private and secure at all times. The same standards apply regardless of whether you are a current or former customer of Paradym Corp.
Types of Customer Information
Information about you may be accumulated from a variety of sources. For example, we may collect nonpublic personal information about you from:
- Applications or other forms that you may fill out
- Your transactional history with us, our affiliates, or others
- Email communications that you send us or confirmations that we receive when you open your email from us
- Comparison of our customer lists to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers
- Consumer reporting agencies
- Other sources for reasons such as improving personalization of our service. For example, we may try to provide you with product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you
All of these pieces of information will be referred to collectively throughout this policy as “Customer Information.”
Disclosure of Customer Information
There are times when we are required to disclose your Customer Information, while at other times, with your prior consent, we may voluntarily provide your Customer Information to carefully screened third parties in order to provide you with the high quality services that you have come to expect from Paradym Corp. In any event, we will always carefully control the way in which any Customer Information is shared.
For example, we must disclose your Customer Information if ordered to do so by court order. On the other hand, after we obtain your consent to do so, we may disclose such information:
- To certain providers with which Paradym Corp. has an ongoing relationship, such as a joint marketing agreement
- To companies that participate with Paradym Corp. in supplying products and services to customers
- To companies that promote products and services on our behalf
- To other companies and individuals who perform functions on our behalf. Functions may include fulfilling software orders, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service
- To certain business transferees. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses, portions of businesses, or assets. In such transactions, Customer Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Paradym Corp., Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, Customer Information will of course be one of the transferred assets
- To enforce or apply any of the terms and conditions of any agreements between you and Paradym Corp.; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Paradym Corp., our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- With your consent. Other than as set forth above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Whenever we disclose any Customer Information to other companies, we require that they honor and adhere to our commitment of customer privacy. Nonetheless, in the event that you do not wish to have your Customer Information revealed to such companies, you may “opt out” of these disclosures, that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). For more information about opting out of such disclosures, please read our “Opt Out Option” below.
“Opt Out” Option
As described above, you have an “opt out” option to allow you to choose whether or not you want your Customer Information to be shared with third parties. If you wish to exercise your right to “opt out”, you may request this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at:
TRF Systems, Inc.
2210 Award Winning Way
Knoxville, TN 37932
Attn: Privacy Matters
Paradym Corp. Employees
We also restrict access to your Customer Information to only those employees who need to know such information in order to provide products or services to you.
Keeping Your Information Secure
We safeguard information according to established security standards and procedures, and we continually assess new technology for protecting information. Our employees are trained to understand and comply with these information safeguard principles.
Whenever we ask for personal information on our website, we use encryption technology to encrypt the data while it is transferred to our servers. This makes it virtually impossible for anyone other than Paradym Corp. to read your transmitted data.
You can also help maintain the security of your information by not sharing your I.D. or password with anyone, and by changing your password regularly.
Accuracy of Information
Paradym Corp gives you access to your account information at www.paradym.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in some cases, updating your account information to ensure its accuracy.
Paradym Corp. also employs reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of our Customer Information. If we become aware of inaccuracies in our records, we will take prompt steps to make appropriate corrections.
Privacy on the Internet
In order to provide better service, we will occasionally use a “cookie.” A cookie is a small amount of data which our website stores on your computer, and which we can later retrieve. The cookie cannot be read by any site other than ours.
Linking From Our Site
On occasion Paradym Corp. may provide links on its website to other websites operated by third parties. If you use these links, you will leave Paradym Corp.’s website, and your browser will be re-directed to websites over which Paradym Corp. has no control. You should acquaint yourself with these other websites, as they may have privacy policies that differ significantly from ours.
As an added benefit to our Paradym Corp. providers and agents, we have affiliated ourselves with several popular portal websites. These sites provide increased exposure for our providers and agents, and also help customers locate Paradym Corp.’s services on the Web.
As part of this affiliation, we may supply the portal sites with certain agent information. Although the scope of the information that we provide may differ depending on the needs of the portal site, generally we provide the following business information:
- Agent name
- Agent business telephone number
- Agent business address and business email address
Unless you tell us otherwise, we assume that you want to take advantage of the increased exposure provided by this affiliation service. However, if you do not want us to share your business contact information with our affiliated portal websites, you may “opt out” of this service by deselecting the “tour distribution” option when you set up your account with Paradym Corp..com. Keep in mind, however, that if you “opt out” of this service, your contact information will not be shared with the millions of potential customers that visit the portal websites.
If you “opt out” of our affiliate linking program, you may at any time “opt in” by visiting the paradym.com website and selecting the “tour distribution” option in your account setup screen.
Protecting our Children
Paradym Corp. does not sell products for purchase by children. We do not knowingly solicit data from children, and we do not knowingly market to children. We recognize that protecting children’s identities and privacy online is important and that the responsibility to do so rests with both the online industry and with parents. The only situation in which Paradym Corp. might collect personal information from a child would be if a child includes the information in a question he or she submits to us-which we ask children not to do. If Paradym Corp. receives such information, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use it for any purpose. We also do not disclose it to third parties.
Paradym Corp. emails are sent in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. We take this law seriously and make every effort to comply with all requests.
We strive to only send e-mail to those who want to receive it. If you would not like to receive future e-mails from us, please use the ‘unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of our email communications. You will only be unsubscribed from the specific type of email you are unsubscribing from (new feature announcement, general announcement, third party offer, etc) – you will not be removed from other types of Paradym Corp. emails.
If you are a Paradym Corp. customer, please be aware that we may continue to contact you via email for administrative or informational purposes, including follow-up messages regarding business transactions between Paradym Corp. and yourself. By law, such messages are not considered to be commercial e-mail.
Count on our Commitment to your Privacy